Monday, April 9, 2012

Hello Old Friend.

Hello!! Thanks for still following my little blog!! Ya know, I listed my blog on our Christmas card, and I haven't blogged since December. Whoops. My apologies. No promises that I'll be posting weekly, but I wanted to say hi to my great buddies. I still read all of your blogs. Maybe it's that I didn't feel like I have been doing much. Life has really slowed down since we moved to Tucson. Also, our 'point-and-shoot' camera isn't reliable, so these are just random phone photos for the last few months.

Instagram, facebook and blogs- it's sorta tough to know which one to focus on as one's mean of communication.

Tucson has beautiful sunsets!

A few times, we've gone Geo-Caching. There are several good caches around Tucson. Thanks to the Miller's to introducing us to the activity!

I'm in Young Women's and we went to the Temple for Baptisms one day. Our ward's YW's group isn't huge, but I'm really loving those girls!
In February, I was able to sneak away to the Bay Area for a few days. It was an awesome little trip to see a lot of good friends there. Didn't get many pictures though...

I did get to see cute Stacie Anderson and meet Oz (which looks like you're not able to meet the cutie-patootie).

Valentine's Dinner- I made an awesome Steak dinner and Peter sang me an awesome song to me! Hurry and watch it before he makes me take it down! :)

I cook a lot out here-

My Lovely Lizza was in Phoenix, so I snuck up and saw her. She's a doll and I love talking with her.

Sedona is an amazing little city! I'd love to spend a weekend there! I've been through it twice, but not for longer than a meal or two.

Seems like most of you saw it on FB, but I started teaching Spin and BootCamp Cardio classes at LA Fitness. I LOVE it!! It's better than I thought. I officially only have two classes a week, but they seemed to be understaffed, so I'm subbing a lot.
It's great to get paid for something I'd be doing anyway.

Seems like it took me a few months to find my circle of friends, but here's a little girl's night out/un-baby shower for my girlfriend and her third baby.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Love, Peter.
I came home from the gym with green doughnuts, and Peter was wearing this little number. Awesome, huh?

A triple date to the go-carts and mini-golf, thanks to Groupon. The girl who's blonder than me, is my tennis partner. We place once a week and we love it! Although I don't like that she is naturally blonder than me, she's great and we have fun being tennis snobs!

My brother-in-law, Chris had a Conference in Tucson, so my fabulous sister Liz came along. I love my family! I think this is the only picture I got of them, bummer. But, sorta funny that the only picture is at the nail salon where Chris is getting his first pedicure (he said it was his first, but I wouldn't be surprised if he lied about that. He carries a man-purse and has WAY nicer clothes than me).

Similarly, in January, Maurice had to come to Tucson for a climbing thing, so Tash came along. It was great to have my girl with me. We just doinked around this city for a couple days. I wish I could see her more often!

Peter and I are Dave Ramsey-ophiles. It made sense to us, so we sold the Volvo. I had that car for 4 and a half years!! I was sad to see it go. We're a single car family and it's working out alright, it's been about 3 weeks now. We live really close to campus, Peter rarely needs a car and we love that our insurance is cheaper and that we don't have to do repairs on that car anymore.



Phew! That was a lot of random photos, but thanks for still following!!
Love ya!

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha- love Peter's song! We went to the Grand Canyon for spring break, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter's song is phenomenal... I forgot what a great singer he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm impressed with Peters song. He's really good. It's nice to have an update. Thanks for posting. Tucson really is a pretty city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of love you. And you look REALLY pretty in numerous of those photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuscon has REALLY pretty sunsets!! That was GORGEOUS!!

    I don't think leprechans are really that tall ... too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was an awesome catch up post :)

    ReplyDelete