Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our Second Anniversary

So, two years under the belt. Another two to go!! (totally kidding) How different do we look now? I still smile like that at him daily. He makes me really happy!

August 29, 2009 at the Temple in the World's Best City.

August 29, 2011 at Guiseppe's in Tucson.

Peter took me out to the nicest place Tucson had to offer and I made dessert. This was my first fancy-schmancy cheesecake, Caramel Apple Cheesecake with Streusel Topping. All thanks to Mel's Kitchen Cafe.
And my sister Anne for letting me call every 20 minutes when I try baking something difficult. ::wink::

Now, onto the next 75 years so Peter and I make it to this adorable couple!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH congrats!! I love it!!! So happy for you, can you believe how quickly it goes? I almost feel like you waited for me to get married and then decided to settle down as to not miss out on our random adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! I was in Utah and am now catching up on blogs. I tried to call and text you a message. Call me when you can.

    ReplyDelete