Monday, September 5, 2011

First Home Football Game

This past weekend was the home opener, and we had a great time! I love being around a ton of people screaming for a fun reason. This was one of Peter's first College Football games, he thought it was way over the top. I thought it was fantastic.
Take note - I am wearing blue, which is a common denominator with this school and my favorite school, but I am never giving up my Cougars. I called it ambiguous Blue.

The sunset was beautiful!

The Marching Band spelled out U of A. I thought that was way cool!
Take note - it was 9:45pm and still that hot!

It was a good time!




3 comments:

  1. Cougars!!!! Keep up our school pride. That did seem like a really fun activity though. Holy COW THAT IS HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your 'ambiguous' blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looked like a lot of fun. Welcome to big games, Peter! :-)

    ReplyDelete