Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vegas Vacation

Tash and I used to do so many road-trips and fun, spontaneous things while students at BYU. This past weekend, we were able to slip away to Vegas for about 30 hours. This trip was just perfect, reminiscent of what we used to do. I met Tash, and fell in love, 10 years ago this fall. Wowzers!

With Tash, getting there is half the fun!

She had done her homework and knew where to go for the free-fun stuff that weekend. This is some club where we saw some band somewhere in Vegas.

80's Dancing at Mandalay Bay. She knows me so well, that she knew 80's Dancing is what I would want to do on my weekend!

Trying to get the hair flip picture. Not the first one we have.

Mobile Food Court with about 8 food trucks and a great DJ. We danced away the time change.

The dirtiest hotel I've ever stayed in. This is our view from the HoJo. It had it's own Little White Chapel attached.

Brunch at the Bellagio... took us about three hours for the whole, wonderful experience.

Hanging at the Bellagio pool.
Bellagio. Algonquin for the "good-life."
Wayne's World Reference


Love you Tasha! Glad we made it happen!



3 comments:

  1. Fun! Kira and I did a bunch of free stuff when we were there and had a blast. Did you try the Serendipity frozen hot chocolate? Oh my gosh!!! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is SHUCKS, I had a blast. I noticed that you did not send me the HoJo Bucking photo in the room!

    ReplyDelete