Friday, March 4, 2011

New York

Just some pictures from our trip. I hadn't been back in 3+ years! Time flies. I'm so glad that I lived there, but I'm, like, totally a California girl. For sure!

Rockafeller Plaza

The Top of the Rock

The Concrete Jungle, Downtown

The Bull

Statue of Liberty

AnnMarie! My roommate/best friend when I was out there.
That's a ripe face! I don't look too good after a red-eye flight.

Dinner in the village with my two best friends from my old job.

Peter's first Slice. SOO GOOD!

Rueben Sandwich at Carnegie Deli

My two favorite toys stores in Midtown, FAO and Apple

The Classic Shot

That's us on that huge screen in the bottom left corner

An ambulance stuck in gridlock. Funny!


I saw three shows-

MEMPHIS
2010 Tony Award for Best Musical


ADDAMMS FAMILY
with Nathan Lane and Bebe Neuwirth

MARY POPPINS
I was in the front row of the Mez, see how close she flew in front of me! I was totally tearing!







2 comments:

  1. Geez!!! It looks like a blast!!! Looking at all those photos made me hungry. There's something very electric about that city. Did you visit the massive H&M?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I'm jealous...I want to see Mary Poppins!! New York is where Sarah wants to go for her graduation gift. She wants to go in the fall though. We're thinking maybe November around Thanksgiving time. We'll see if we can make it work.

    ReplyDelete