Thursday, March 24, 2011


So, my 28 year old Canadian baby is home sick today. He's been down and out since Sunday and missed two days of work...

And I'm loving it! He's home, he's cuddly and needy and I love spoiling him! All things considered, this is a fine time for him to get sick. He's done with interviews, he has sick-time at work and the gloomy weather welcomes staying at home, watching TV, playing Mario or other games and just being together.

Peter, I'm sorry to be happy at your cold, but it's really fun having you around.



2 comments:

  1. Tell Peter to get better soon. It's good he has a good nurse :) I'm glad you were both able to come over Saturday. Next time we need to have you over for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you still love time with him!!! I can't stand all of Paige's friends who keep telling her 2 weeks vacation is too long and they can't wait for their husband to go back to work...some seriously messed up priorities me thinks. And Peter get off the couch we know you love the attention, but we also know your faking!!

    ReplyDelete