Friday, March 25, 2011

Apostate Date

Mariacki Church in the Main Square in Cracow, where I spent 6 months in 2004.

I have a date tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it!! It's Apostate, because I'm going to a Catholic Mass with a piano student. She is Polish (raised in France, studied in Australia, been in SD now for about 30 years, such an interesting person!) and we're going to the Polish Church that is a block away from my house in PB.

Peter and I have been to the past two Polish Festivals in the fall, but I've never worked it out to go to Mass. So, Danielle and I are going to dinner and Mass tomorrow, and I'm so excited! Been reading my Polish Liahona this week to get ready for it.

2 comments:

  1. Mass sounds like it'll be a great experience. Good for you for going! And to comment on some earlier posts (I've been out of touch with everything for quite a while ... work, sigh...), congrats to Peter on his acceptance to U of Arizona! The trip to Vegas with Tash looked awesome! That's exactly how I remember you. : ) And the NY trip also looked like a blast, too. Glad to see you guys are so happy and well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to several different churches with friends of mine. I always find it very interesting.

    ReplyDelete