Friday, December 23, 2011

There's No Place Like Home!

There is a LOT of good Mexican food in California. Mexican is typically the first place we pick if we're going out to eat. Everyone has their taco shop. I just wanted to show you a picture of my all-time, 5 year standing favorite meal at any Mexican place. This is the Carne Asada Nachos from Santana's in PB. The picture may not look amazing, but it's just my favorite-est-est meat, pico, guac and cilantro meal! I highly recommend this place (also called Fresh MXN).

We've been in San Diego about a week now. It's been great to be back where we have so many great memories, family and friends!

3 comments:

  1. My kids got Mexican today also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That logs so good, Mares. Thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found one near my house! It's my favorite meal as well.

    ReplyDelete