Thursday, April 21, 2011

An Ode to Annie Larson

One of my best-est friends in the whole world came to SD for a few days this weekend. I wanted to put some pictures up from this week, but I went through and found a lot of our back-story. This post gets a little long, but this is for Annie and myself. So many trips and fun times. :)
For the rest of my life, Annie Larson will be close to my heart!!

Her birthday party where Dave was the 'Dancing Entertainment,' 2007

Disneyland

Niagara Falls, 2007

My father's funeral, August 2006

The often talked about chocolate croissant, New York 2007

DC Temple, 2008

HOURS burned 80's Dancing at Area 51 in Salt Lake

She and her brother's came down to my brother's wedding, October 2008

Then there was my wedding, August 2009


THIS PAST WEEKEND
We went to see the 80's Musical- MixTape downtown for date-night.
Fantastic show, everyone in SD should see it!

Sunday Dinner, my whole family was excited to see her.

Singing around the piano, we did a lot of this the year we were at school together with both of our brothers.

Out to a swanky Sushi place in Bird Rock.


Miss you already!! Looking forward till next time!

2 comments:

  1. How fun for you Maren that she was able to come for a visit. I loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that is so hilarious, I can't believe I didn't see her at your wedding, Annie (or Sis. Larsen) probably wouldn't have remembered me anyways, but I rememeber meeting her in the MTC. I think I even have a picture of her in my mission album. Man the world is so small!!

    ReplyDelete