Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Holiday Highlights

We tried to get it all in this Holiday Season!
I'm late in posting, but these are some of my favorite photos from the Holidays.


Our tree. It's simple, but it's perfect.

Girl Gift Exchange. I've got great friends in the 7th Ward!

A trip to Huntington to visit my Curetons... AND! There's a Cafe Rio in OC!

We sang in a concert with the my siblings. We all wore Ugly Sweaters, we were lucky enough to get matching ones. Peter's face explains how he felt about wearing that sweater.

My brothers under the Mistletoe. It's normal where I come from.

Hanging with the Fleavitts (Peter's cousins).

Playing Just Dance2. The two guys that proclaim to be able to
beat the game not by dancing, but by being smarter than the system.

Then there's the Romney kids, hamming it up!

Christmas Morning!

Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico

The reason we go down to Mexico every year, the FOOD!

Hanging and cleaning out memories at Lomas.

The Rose Parade! Peter served his mission in East LA and never saw the parade, so he was extra excited to see it, in the place he used to serve.

My adorable cousin, David, got home from his mission in Colorado.

Dominoes with the crew!

Girls Night out at Karaoke with 'All The Single Ladies."

Kings-Oilers Hockey game with Peter's Canadian buds. My first NHL game.


It was a perfect Christmas Season.


4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Great memories and looks like sooooo much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too cute!! Looks like you had a blast and many more fun memories to come, I am sure of it! I miss you Maren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it does look like you were living it up! Glad to see the cafe rio on there. I am seriously craving that right now!

    ReplyDelete