Thursday, July 8, 2010

Oh, Canada!


Peter and I are off this weekend for our 2+ week, 5,000 mile road trip through Western Canada - my honey's home-land. We'll be doing so many fun things- Visiting his Mom and sisters in Seattle, visiting Vancouver, camping in Banff, going to the Calgary Stampede/Rodeo, visiting his University in Edmonton and Peter's 10 HS Reunion in southern Alberta. So, no phone or communication from me for a while, but I'll post about our trip at the end of the month.


So excited about camping, we bought a tent this week, and watched a movie in it. Going to be so fun!

2 comments:

  1. I will probably still call you! Need some of ya in my life! But...this sounds like the funnest trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to hear about your trip while you were over. I also loved looking at your pictures on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete